Saturday, November 24, 2012

thirty-ninth outfit post: the grounds of alexandria.

1*leather look shorts-socialight clothing
2*studded denim jacket-dad
3*shark tee-t-bar
4*nike air sneakers
5*thrifted bucket bag
took a little mid-day trip with the sister to the grounds of alexandria today.
best affogato in my life so far, as evident on my instagram.
just waiting to get my tan on for summer... 
courtney is wearing a leather tank by izzue, hk over a bassike tank top.
the aftermath of a kid's meal.
craving it again...


x,

r.


4 comments:

Little Girl Lost said...

i'm loving the shot of the kids table. such fun destruction. *soph

grlcreative.com.mx said...

Hi dear, I am loving your blog! What do you think of followin each other ? :)
Read my blog in ENGLISH, SPANISH and ITALIAN !

New Post Up!

Check out my blog:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! Love it!

www.afterflats.com

Unknown said...

fruit tarts are my favourite and you look lovely in simple outfits :)

A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com