Sunday, April 17, 2011

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

i had to make the title a little outstanding.
i'm also a little red-obsessed...
in case you haven't figured, i'm currently devouring George Orwell's 1984.
excited for the rest of the read.
in the meantime, i've got Hemingway's For Whom the Bell Tolls lined up, as well as
F. Scott Fitzgerald's Tender is the Night.
looking forward to it.
picked up some lovely Moleskines with mother today. rather excited, haven't bought much in a while.
i've also created a side-blog named 'scary sprites and gypsy hunters'
check it out, click on the link. 
toodles.

rena.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your blog is really inspiring..thank you very much for your comment..i'm following you, follow me back if you want xxx



http://www.chicefirock.blogspot.com

DREAMY said...

thank you :)
oo i love 1984, and moleskins. you have a lovely blog.

Anonymous said...

I was so glad about your title I tweeted it. Oh I can't wait until summer when I can actually read all the stuff I've stocked up on. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Oh I love moleskines!!
Nice blog :-)

xoxo Michaela