Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the vest.

so perhaps you may not have see me in many vests just yet, i can promise you there are 19 of them just waiting in my closet ready to brighten up my summer outfits... so here are a couple of looks i like and want to try this coming summer!

festival
neil barrett
alex wang 


all photos off style.com

you know what? those two last looks look try-able right now. so i may just do it! despite it being winter, and all... and i'm still loving the fringed vest!

xx rena.

*edit. oh yeah, while being bored, i searched up my name in google, and found out that i'd actually been featured on the teen vogue website for best dressed reader of the day all the way back in june! it's because my old email got deleted that i probably didn't realise, but that's heaps cool!

find it here...

10 comments:

Jenny said...

i wear my fringed vest all the time under my blazers and cropped jackets despite the freezing cold melbourne weather!! i love mine - that a wang one is so delish

wobblinbetty said...

really like neil barrett and alex wang!

Aimee said...

Love the first outfit!

Unknown said...

i love the fringe vests! must find a vintage one to rock it!

fabulousjunk said...

vests are the bests...

-becky
http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com

Devka Ulanov said...

the second looks like Sophia Bush !

Louisa Cindy said...

love the 1st outfit ! mind to visit & follow each other ? :)

xoxo,
http://www.daddyslilprincess1001.blogspot.com

Ladinia DalinTasya said...

i love the gold boots soooo stunning

thanks for comment on my blog,
keep visit
-Tasya-

jemina said...

Congrats on the feature and I LOVE vests too, happy weekend!!! xoxo

Wynne Prasetyo said...

inspiring post! and congrats on the feature, girl!